About Me

My photo
I am studying Psychology and Sociology at Utah Valley University, and working at a treatment center for troubled teens. I love life, being with people from all cultures, speaking Spanish, and traveling all over the world. I will never stop laughing, dancing, singing, enjoying, appreciating, and just being.

Monday, November 12, 2012

LET IT SNOWWWWW!!!!!!






Oh the weather outside is frightfulBut the fire is so delightfulAnd since we've no place to goLet It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of stoppingAnd I've bought some corn for poppingThe lights are turned way down lowLet It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnightHow I'll hate going out in the storm!But if you'll really hold me tightAll the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dyingAnd, my dear, we're still goodbyingBut as long as you love me soLet It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

















No comments:

Post a Comment