About Me

My photo
I am studying Psychology and Sociology at Utah Valley University, and working at a treatment center for troubled teens. I love life, being with people from all cultures, speaking Spanish, and traveling all over the world. I will never stop laughing, dancing, singing, enjoying, appreciating, and just being.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Argentina here I come - Early (i.e. October 20th)


so i had to get on super quick and let you all know i am leaving the mtc 5 days early ahhh so scary!! its good though i am excited i am just sad i love this place everyone is my family i hate goodbyes :( but i thought i would get on and let you know that i am leaving on the 20th so write me and i will talk to you all on pday and we will make plans ahhh love you all miss you!! write me more dearelders and letters tell everyone to write :) love youuuuu!!!!!! adios


New Photos:







No comments:

Post a Comment