About Me

My photo
I am studying Psychology and Sociology at Utah Valley University, and working at a treatment center for troubled teens. I love life, being with people from all cultures, speaking Spanish, and traveling all over the world. I will never stop laughing, dancing, singing, enjoying, appreciating, and just being.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

P-Day Pics Provo Temple Grounds









I so much appreciate everybody's letters, they mean so much and i feel your support. We are so busy in here that it is difficult to respond to all but know that i am thinking of you and you are in my prayers. I wanted to do a special call out to my brother Nick who wrote me a very inspirational letter this week thanks all!

Here are the latest pics, know that i am happy and loving the MTC. I am really excited to hit the field this week (Oct 20th) in Argentina. When you wake up on Thursday morning in the US and feel the earth shake it is me down in South America getting busy!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment