About Me

My photo
I am studying Psychology and Sociology at Utah Valley University, and working at a treatment center for troubled teens. I love life, being with people from all cultures, speaking Spanish, and traveling all over the world. I will never stop laughing, dancing, singing, enjoying, appreciating, and just being.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Here in the Heat

-Arizona-
All this heat is making me quite thirsty for a COKE.


So I just arrived to Arizona yesterday for the rest of the summer and I cannot believe the temp. It is definitely 104 degrees right now and I decided that the rest of the summer I am staying inside a dark and cool room so I will not melt. Thank you Arizona for keeping me indoors and not letting me enjoy the great outdoors and nature...I have a feeling it will be a very long and eventful summer because of you. I also have Arizona to thank for all this sleep I am getting. i get tired around 11 pm and wake up at 11 am. Looks like after this summer I will never need to sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment