About Me

My photo
I am studying Psychology and Sociology at Utah Valley University, and working at a treatment center for troubled teens. I love life, being with people from all cultures, speaking Spanish, and traveling all over the world. I will never stop laughing, dancing, singing, enjoying, appreciating, and just being.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

new wonders of the world to see




Down for Destination BANFF!!!!

So I am obsessed with traveling and because I have free flights since my mom works for the airlines, I think there is no excuse for me to not travel every place in the world. Recently, I discovered a lovely place in Canada called BANFF and I want to go!!!! I love green and the great outdoors and nature and this seems it is just the perfect place for me to visit. I have only been to Canada once in my life but I definitely think it is about time I make a little stop there again sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment