About Me

My photo
I am studying Psychology and Sociology at Utah Valley University, and working at a treatment center for troubled teens. I love life, being with people from all cultures, speaking Spanish, and traveling all over the world. I will never stop laughing, dancing, singing, enjoying, appreciating, and just being.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

ocho meses!










My truest love and best friend has been on a mission in El Salvador for eight long and glorious months now! It has actually gone by super fast and I am excited that both of ours will overlap so we will pretty much get home around the same time. Since July of 2008 when I met this boy, we both have grown and experienced so much together and have come so far. I am just one happy camper knowing he is out there serving the Lord and blessing so many lives. I am so ready to get out there myself and do the same! Only two more months to go and I am MTC bound :)

No comments:

Post a Comment