About Me

My photo
I am studying Psychology and Sociology at Utah Valley University, and working at a treatment center for troubled teens. I love life, being with people from all cultures, speaking Spanish, and traveling all over the world. I will never stop laughing, dancing, singing, enjoying, appreciating, and just being.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

S U N D A N C E




This past weekend my parents came to Provo with me to help move my stuff back home to Arizona. While they were here, we went up to visit Sundance to go hike Stuart falls and it was so beautiful and peaceful up there. Sundance is one of my favorite places in Utah and in the summer it is especially green and sunny and lovely. It was my dads first time there so it was fun to take him around and see all the pretty nature and flowers. We ate at the deli there and all just chatted and bonded outside as we ate. My whole family, Kate, Whitney, and Marrissa all were there together.I do believe that nature is a stress reliever to life. Anytime I am hiking or walking or just sitting around pretty trees and flowers and when its sunny, there are no worries to anything and my heart is full of gratitude and love.


“We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.”
- E. E. Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment