About Me

My photo
I am studying Psychology and Sociology at Utah Valley University, and working at a treatment center for troubled teens. I love life, being with people from all cultures, speaking Spanish, and traveling all over the world. I will never stop laughing, dancing, singing, enjoying, appreciating, and just being.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ship Shape


Since I am anxiously awaiting all summer to leave on my mission and I am living in the hottest state on the planet, I figured out that going to the gym could possibly be a pleasant and worthwhile thing for me to do with all my time. I have way too much ADD to go run for 2 hours on a treadmill and I refuse to step outside for any kind of physical activity so I have been going to cycling with my dad at the YMCA. It is so intense and it is such a good work out! The instructor places crazy techno and it really pumps me up. I actually think I am getting pretty good at it and think I could someday be a pro cyclist. my goal is to get super skinny before I enter the MTC because everyone told me that is the danger zone of weight gaining-especially for me because I LOVE cafeteria food....Time to start shedding off the pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment