About Me

My photo
I am studying Psychology and Sociology at Utah Valley University, and working at a treatment center for troubled teens. I love life, being with people from all cultures, speaking Spanish, and traveling all over the world. I will never stop laughing, dancing, singing, enjoying, appreciating, and just being.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Travel Talk.

Places I have been:
1. Bermuda
2. Cabo
3. Puerta Vallarta
4. Puerto Rico
5. Uruguay
6. Brazil
7. Ghana, Africa
8. Canada
9. Hawaii
10. Seattle

Places I am going:
1. Guatemala
2. Honduras
3. Belize
4. Dominican Republic
5. Argentina

Places I want to go:
NEW ZEALAND!!!!!
1. EUROPE-every part (Ireland and Greece especially)
2. Banff
3. Thailand
4. Alaska
5. Turks and Caicos
6. China
7. Jamaica
8. Micronesia
9. Samoa
10. Fuji
11. Barbados


No comments:

Post a Comment